{HOME} | {FOLLOW} | {DASHBOARD} | {ASIANFANFICS} | {TUMBLR} | {WEIBO} | {INSTAGRAM} | {MYSPACE} | {FACEBOOK} | {TWITTER}
Eureurong...

HELLO GUYS , WELCOME TO GROWL BLOG. I'M A EXOTIC,INSPIRIT,SONE,BABY,DIRECTIONER ETC. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS . Hope you FOLLOW ME OKAY ? XOXO !


Thank Kyu ;
GAWD I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU GUYS .
Pictures; Weheartit and Tumblr.
Basecode By; Ken
Skin By; Kai

◄ older posts newer posts ►
School Holidays!!!
Posted On Sunday 27 May 2012 @ 03:20 by PandaYoon | 0 Comments This Entry
Hi guys... I’m back! And i want to share you ‘bout my activities after exams!! I’m also add brand new pages.... Diary!!! Checkitout!

Kimbap!!!

Last Monday, I went to Popular at AEON Bukit Raja with my Abah (my father)... & my father buy UKISS ‘Bran New Kiss’ to me.. Thanks Abah!!!

TQ Abah!!

Yesterday & yesterday, I celebrated Teachers’ Day at my school, SMK (P) Bukit Kuda!!! Then,when nasyid was over, my friend, Mishie, Thila & Sharmila sings random song such as Price Tag, What Makes You Beautiful and more... They’re AWESOME!!! 


Then, in the same date, I got EPOP (the kpop magazine in Malaysia) earlier before release (because I’m subscribe 3 month)!! I was so excited because this month cover is UKISS and Girls’ Generation-TTS and NU’EST & EXO posters!!! Thanks to EPOP!!!

EPOP Awesome!!!

So..thats all for long post..See You Soon! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

(p.s : don't steal my pics, s**t... if you do, you child of BI*CH!!! )